In view of the developments in recent weeks with regard to infections with the Corona Virus, the board has decided after deliberation that the Offspring Day of May 2 will not take place in the Basilica in Veenendaal.

The Offspring Day will be held later in the year, most likely in the fall. However, a new date is not yet known. As soon as this is the case, we will inform you further via the website, Facebook and a newsletter.

If you have registered your Drent for the PRA study, the costs of the study will be refunded to you. Your current registration will therefore expire. When the date of the offspring day is known, the opportunity to register for the PRA study will be opened again.

If you have any questions, please send them to info@dphcn.nl

We rely on your understanding in this situation.

The board of Drentsche Patrijshonden Club Nederland